ATR Liquid Intercooler (Spearco Unit) Mounting?

jgme

Can anyone provide pictures or a description of how the ATR liquid intecooler is mounted? The current model uses the Spearco intercooler with pads welded to the sides. The pads have two threaded holes spaced vertically with about 1.5" between them.

It's obvious that a couple of twisted plates in the kit bolt to the intercooler sides. Also, an angle bracket and a bracket with two bends are supplied in the kit. Where do these mount? Does this setup utilize the OEM brackets?

The instructions are copies of copies with poor pictures in the first place. Also, the instructions are for the old unit. For example, they no longer use a coolant reservoir but its noted in the instructions. A poor top view of the old intercooler is provided to show how its mounted.

Their old liquid intercooler bolted right in place of a stock unit.

Right now I'm just laying out what has to be done to mount it. My stock location stretch intercooler is still in the car.

Additionally, I fabricated improved brackets that utilize existing holes to mount the front liquid-to-air heat exchanger in front of the radiator (and my transmission cooler).

Thanks.