Attention All South Florida Tb Club Members.

Turbojorge

Unstoppable
Where the hell has everybody been! Just a few weeks ago, we couldn't STOP comming up with Ideas for the club and lately I haven't heard from anybody. I know a few of us have been having problems with our cars (even me) but it's always good to keep each other informed.

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GUY'S!

Shawn, did you fix the Powermaster?

Shoebox, did you fix yours?

Redneck, did you get your car tuned right?

Whats going on people?

When's the next track date?

I'm around, and had a wild friday night...

I got the car running really good right now...I "snuck" off to the track last night..and put up some solid #'s on drag radials and alky..and had a some wild street races on the way home..go to the kill section to check out the full story..as for going cruising..im game..ill probably be at fuds, in ft.lauderdale tonight...

Shoebox

Good to hear from you Alex. It's Fud's here in Miami tonight too so I'll prolly be out their. New cam is still not in so I'm still :mad: .

We need to start meeting up again.

Later

Track..

Track was hooking good on friday, i cut two identical 1.75 six-foots on bfg drag radials on my two 11 second passes..if anyone plans on going up this week, let me know..ill come up and spectate/and help out..lets all go put out some solid #'s..

Shoebox

Originally posted by jsta6
sftbc club nite at moroso is THIS Friday.

How were the crowds?

It wasn't that bad, they have a new teching in set-up, were there is 4 lines to tech in, and it moves real fast. I got three runs, and i ran in the combo side. The sports mans class wasn't that crowded.

Lets get a thread started to get a roll call for friday, ill go and spectate for sure if we got some cars going up..

Alex

What? We have a Turbobuick Club?!?!?

I may go to watch on friday, but I won't have the car ready. Probably go up there on saturday for the chevy show. Is anyone going to the chebby show?

Re: ???

Originally posted by jsta6
I send an email out twice a week...where are you?
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sftbc_newsletter/

Oops! My bad. I haven't check that email account in a few days.....O.K. it's been like a month.

But I got everything today and It sounds good.

As far as Moroso this Friday goes, HOPEFULLY, I will FINALLY start taking apart the motor to put in the new cam on this day so I don't think I'll be able to make it.

If anybody wants to go next Wed.(Next week) let me know. I'm going to be their unless it rains and would like to have some company. (It not FOR SURE yet but I'll notify you guy's by this friday)

I will most likely be up there friday and sat. Friday depends on participation, if you guys are going up there to race or even meet and hang out, ill be there, otherwise ill be going up for the Chevy show on sat. , which from what i hear features a wet t-shirt contest...:D

Shoebox

Brad, Tony and I are going Friday.

I will poll the Miami guys when we go down Thursday. Are you coming down to La Careta Thursday?

You know i just may, i have off school this week, so i may be able to make the meet. Can i have directions, if i come, ill be coming from coral springs.

Alex

Just remembered i have traffic school on thursday, so unless you guys are there after 10 PM, im out, but will be at the track on friday.

Alex

Cool..

Probably won't make the la carreta meet, but will be up at the track on friday, what time you guys plan on going?

Alex

moroso - Friday March 8th

forecast calls for partly cloudy skies, but no rain...lets get it on...:D

TWO WORDS........

SELL OUTS!!!!

Well, Well, Well... Oooohhh Boy... Now it's on.....

So where have I been??? Hmmmmm Geeeeeee let me think, FRIDAY I was at TOWERS like I was SUPPOSED TO BE.. Now as for the rest of you I dunno...

WHERE WERE YOU GUYS???

6 Cars at towers.. Tell me that is SAD!!!!!!!

We were the laughing stocks of the show. People were saying "Check those GN guys out they had 30 cars now they only have 6.." I mean sheeesh guys the PT CRUISERS had more cars than us and lets not forget of course them damn Mustangs and Lightnings..

So in answer to your question about where I was.. well.. I have been disappointed in you all recently cause we should have had more enthusiasm...

I mean SHAWN, BRAD and I are working our tails off to get this club thing going. I mean the least everyone could do is get to the events.. THEY DONT COST ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!! I live in WESTON and I drive my tail to MOROSO and CARRETAS I have a kid and so does Shawn (He has TWO) and we get there.. I hate to sound like a Bitch but I am just a bit iritated with everyone.. We had a lot of people saying and showing enthusiasm about this thing but when it came down to the wire no one showed. I mean Shawn is busting his tail to make an exciting calendar and Brad and I are behind him getting the web stuff up.. But what are we doing this for if you all ain't gonna go?? I mean Central Florida and North Florida are doing more than we are... You guys tell me.. Are we doing this for nothing??

Well, I aint you guys' keepers and you sure don't have ta answer to me any.. But I just think that the FIRST CLUB MEETING we should have had an OUTSTANDING TURN OUT and we didn't. kinda disappointing.. So, I am going to MOROSO like the calendar says. I will hopefully be at the other events.. I hope to be in a better mood that's if you all get off your butts and help make this club ROCK!!!!!

C'ya
Tony