Attn:innovative Msbc Users

JASON

THE ORIGANL FREAKZILLA
How do you hook up the solenoids? as far as the vac./press. lines.i have an ATR wastgate with a line that Y's into a line from the turbo to set my boost level......thanks

There should be a diagram for a wastgate with one line going to the top and one on the bottom. Just unscrew the filter on the cap of the wastgate and replace it with a barb fitting.
Works great.
If you need the diagram I could post it.

Originally posted by Turbo231
It goes to the bottom

of the wastgate?

I must be a dumba$$ becouse I cant figure this thing out!!!!!does anybody have a pic of the solinoids on the car?....thanks

Originally posted by Turbo231
Did you get the picture I sent you?

thanks I did get the pic. but I cant make anything out of it. I gess im a dumba$$

In a nut shell....
the controller is hooked to the top port on the ATR Gate.
It uses the two solenoids to control the pressure holding the gate closed. Unaltered pressure is hooked to the bottom port.
I mounted my solenoids to the relay rail nice and stock looking.
But I think the big turbo gives it away :D

i have the innovative controller and the ATR wastegate,i am havin problem with low end spool up,are all the other with this setup having any trouble spooling (on the footbrake)while driving it spools ok jst from a stop or on the transbrake it take a bit to get it spooling,i have a 4000 stall convertor but it still take time tro build boost,i have tried tuning rich lean more timing lesstriming and still the same problem,i believe the wastegate is opening to fast causing slow spool time.i am going to disconnect it tomorrow and try it to see how it spolls with no controller.]
Otto

is it better to hook it up in dual port or single port with the ATR gate?

We're using an Innovative controller on Scott's twin car controlling two wastegates. We dont have any problem going from 0 to 30 PSI on the starting line in under half a second.