Auto Meter Carbon Fiber 30psi Boost/Vacuum Gauge

626gn

2-1/16" Auto Meter Carbon Fiber 30psi Boost/Vacuum Gauge $30 shipped in US and pp fees.

Full disclosure, I don't care for how the backlight can be seen through the carbon fiber face plate at night with the lights on (see photo). The gauge functions perfectly fine otherwise. Comes with everything shown in the photos (no boost line and compression ferrule) and will ship in the original packaging as shown.

20231107_191340 photo 1.jpg20231110_113228 photo 2.jpg20231110_113306 photo 3.jpg20231110_113719 photo 4.jpg

Last edited:
I will take these
All yours. PM me your info. This ships out tomorrow.

Just to be clear, when you view the gauge at night with the lights on, some of the light shows through the face plate. I'm sure its an easily correctable issue but rather than mess around with it, I just decided to go with a different gauge.

Yes, got the money but you overpaid. The $30 included shipping. When I get to work I'll figure out what the pp fees is supposed to be and refund you the rest.

Just sent 40, to cover all
Yes, got the money but you overpaid. The $30 included shipping. When I get to work I'll figure out what the pp fees is supposed to be and refund you the rest.
Paypal won't allow me to partially refund you on the same transaction, for whatever reason. So, if you give me your paypal address I'll just send your refund to you as a separate transaction.