B.O.P. (Muscle Car Challenge) at Reynolds Ga. coming up ............................

jdsgnx said:
Can't wait to see everyone again BG seems so long ago!!

hopefully julio,richy,fred,and me (JD) will be there not sure about don?

thanks JD

thanks for the love :mad:

Louie, we can caravan home again as long as we don't stop at that DIVE we had lunch at on the way back from Bowling Green... LOL

I'm In

We will be there as usual. I look forward to it every year. See you guys there! I hope it stays in Reynolds always seems to good cool weather the first weekend in Nov. My son will also bring his TTA.
Bob Hinson

Bob Hinson...

e-mailed you a few days back trying to see if you and yours were OK. Hope Katrina didn't mess with y'all. Will be good to see you in Reynolds. Regards.

Hey Roy,
Ivan last year caused the worst damage here in 'Bama. The damage has been less here in central Alabama since then. It has been a tough year in many ways for everyone this year. I look forward to seeing you guys in Reynolds.
We need to have some fun.
Make sure you have my address correct.

Take Care,
Bob
Bobtempest@aol.com

GN/GTO said:
Louie, we can caravan home again as long as we don't stop at that DIVE we had lunch at on the way back from Bowling Green... LOL

Oh come on that place was great :rolleyes: It cant be any worse than the gas station you had to take a leak at.

Ill remind you ....the gas station with only one pump and the black guy dressed like a Pimp in the baby blue outfit standing by the bathrooms with NO door locks!???

Ill make you a deal... You pick the places to eat :biggrin: Ill pick the gas stations :cool: ;)

Hey wait a minute...

I want in on that dinner invitation, guys. I know if Louie is going, there is going to be some good filet-mignion served (LOL) :cool:
Don hope you and the boss lady are doing fine!
C-U @ Reynolds !

Boost said:
I want in on that dinner invitation, guys. I know if Louie is going, there is going to be some good filet-mignion served (LOL) :cool:
Don hope you and the boss lady are doing fine!
C-U @ Reynolds !

hi roy,
good on this end ,hope all is on yours :)
Don

Hey Roy, Irlea and I are doing great. Looking foward to seeing you again. The dinner inviation is definately extened to you. I don't remember but if Louie had any thing to do with picking the resturant we ate in on the way home from BG... we need to reconsider our options... I will however take the rap for the gas station/restroom choice... LOL... Don

yes

I am coming again and will run this time if I have to sacrafice my stang.