Bad news for Bruce

Mom passed in 2005 from (misdiagnosed) throat cancer. She had complained with a sore throat for over a year to numerous doctors and they all told her it would pass. When she went to a cancer doc, of course, it was too late. She fought a long, hard battle for 4 years before it finally got her. Dad was pretty philosophical about it, more so than us kids. We were pissed enough to take somebody out over it...

Bottom line is, never trust anyone. If you get that feeling something's not quite right? Keep going elsewhere until you get all the BS ruled out!

I'm sorry to hear this Bruce, but you do have some time with her at least. Remember the good times you had with her and make sure to tell her how you feel. If you need to blow some steam off feel free to send me an email my friend.;)

I'm sorry to hear this. My parents have been having more and more health issues in the past few years. Doctors are human. Just make sure to ask questions and demand the best care. If the diagnosis is 6 months, make the most of it. Take mom out, have fun. Visit friends and family. Laugh together.