Baddest Procharged SBF Outlaw 10.5 car?? (Jim Blair's Silver Bullet)

Silver Bullet

Here it is..
silverbullet9.jpg

The chassis was originally built by Mark Garland of Garland Race Cars in New Port Richiey Florida and it is very nice!!!

BTW, Did anybody see Wade Hopkins mentioned in the new issue (Feburary) of Hot Rod?? There is an article about the Memphis Outlaw DR shootout and Wade mentioned that his motor makes around 1800hp with the F3.. His website is www.southernspeedracing.com

That's not the mustang I was thinking of. From the engine shot it looked like a fox body to me. The car Steve just posted is the last mustang I saw them race. It still looks as good as it did a couple years ago. I've seen it at Young's in town a few times.

Yea, they had a 91GT or something before that one. They have really went big time since going import racing.

If I remember correctly I was not a big fan of the paint job on the 91... :(

John Wilde said:
If I remember correctly I was not a big fan of the paint job on the 91... :(

It was the same scheme as the paint on Blair's car but the newer car looked much better.

With all the cars these guys go through I think I should have gone into the Elevator Business even though it has it's ups and downs. ;)

Some interesting information.

The top of the line Procharger the F-3R has a 5.5inch compressor Inducer and a 8.0 Exducer and is rated at 2300HP

A Precision Turbo PT-106 is rated 2400HP + with a 4.160 Inducer and a 5.560 Exducer.

Just using some simple math the Procharger's Compressor is over 130MM and is rated lower than the 106MM Turbo. Imagine what kind of power could be made with a 135 to 140MM Turbo???? :eek:

Dusty Bradford said:
You missed your calling as a comedian :D

I don't agree, everyone thinks I am funny.... funny looking that is.... :biggrin:

Ya and the centrifical is always limited by a ratio of engine speed. Where a turbo just needs to be spooled.