ball bearing turbo oil feed fitting position, please help

SMOKINGV6

UDLOSE
I got this used 67 bb turbo from a well respected member, and installed it on my car. Everything is bolted up except oil feed line. I have the turbo saver and the oil feed line was a different size so I removed the fitting in the turbo to install mine and noticed there is a restrictor in this new turbo. It has one very small pinhole pointing to the one side. when I look inside the tirbo , there are 2 pinholes tah it can line up to. I heard that I may have to send this turbo back to PRECISION TURBO and have them re install it in the correct position. Does anybody know which way this is installed so i can do it myself? I heard they mark it with yellow paint to make sure it has not been removed or repositioned but i can barely see a trace of yellow on the turbo, and no yellow mark on the fitting. Im hoping that i dont have to ship my turbo to them, or drive almost 2 hrs one way to have them re install it correctly. Any help would be great. respond back or call /text me, thanks , Tom 708-514-4832

With HighPSI on this one. Give Precision a call and discuss it with them. Do not try to fix it yourself. Hate to see any chance of a warranty go out the door. Good luck.