Balls

jlat

hello people; Is it my front seat or are all kinda narrow so it keeps your legs in a position that your balls get squeezed. I've noticed it for years but in the summer it's no bargain. I'm not kidding. AC does help but mine is not the best.
IBBY

No balls here. She took them from me years ago.

Also, Lear Seigler front seats and no AC.

So........No problem.

hello people; Is it my front seat or are all kinda narrow so it keeps your legs in a position that your balls get squeezed. I've noticed it for years but in the summer it's no bargain. I'm not kidding. AC does help but mine is not the best.
IBBY

You could try what I usually do.

Place them in the passenger seat & let 'em ride shotgun!

Not sure but I think the Happysac is for your scrotum for when you go commando? All I know is sprinkle of powder works for me.

I've noticed the same thing. The bucket seats in the GN's and T's are kinda narrow. I thought it was just my ass getting fat causing the problem. :eek: Maybe you can extend the hose from the vent under the steering column and run it up you pants leg. :LOL:

Neal

I've noticed the same thing. The bucket seats in the GN's and T's are kinda narrow. I thought it was just my ass getting fat causing the problem. :eek: Maybe you can extend the hose from the vent under the steering column and run it up you pants leg. :LOL:

Neal
Or you could just do what I have done.

Get a sex change.

So cool, because now I can be a slut.