Banks, Insurance and Phone Cos do not appreciate loyalty

It's not just a thought... It's the reality.

Bilingual driving license tests are huge BS!!! You're not the only one to be hit by a criminal living in the USA illegally.

Just took on the satellite provider, directtv...Got my bill, up $15. Call and ask: "your last promo price expired".
OK, "either renew the original deal, or shut it off." Then the argument started, and this asshat goes off on a religion rant, as to how I should focus on certain programming... "we're done w/ this", is my response. He then transfers me to a retention expert, & he gets an earful...All of a sudden, there's a $25.00 reduction magically appearing.
Still looking at a streaming set up. I'm absolutely fed up w/ the crap channels, repeats, dupe showings on 2-4 channels at the same time....
Insurance on the cars/house the same crap. Shopped them, cut home by nearly 50%, same w/ the cars.
B/A got the axe w/ their "I don't give a ratzass" approach to home loans. Now w/ a local/home owned bank, at 1/2 the B/A rate....

In the Great State of Michigan if a person doesn't speak or read English they can have a friend or relative interpret their driving test. It's probably just my imagination but isn't it possible the interpreter could give the answers? I was involved in an accident years back and the other driver didn't speak English or understand that one has to wait until the intersection is clear before the proceed through it. How many illegals , who in many states can get a drivers license, can't read or understand traffic rules and regulations? Just a thought.
As far as driving goes 95% of all drivers suck dirty, hairy stinky ass.
That includes the fuctard that t-bone d me at a 4 way stop sign intersection.
BTW he spoke perfect English.
Bad example
Now on the reading of the exam I am with you 100%.

As far as driving goes 95% of all drivers suck dirty, hairy stinky ass.
That includes the fuctard that t-bone d me at a 4 way stop sign intersection.
BTW he spoke perfect English.
Bad example
Now on the reading of the exam I am with you 100%.

I agree 100% on the reading exam. These liberals are getting pissed on how easy it is to get "assault rifles that kill people" when they're handing out licenses to drive two+ ton killing machines on four wheels. [emoji23]
Most Drivers are IDIOTS,
I don't know how they are in Michigan, but they're like this guy in this video: perfect example of the typical California driver. This video I believe is in SpoolFool's beautiful home town of Costa Mesa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The insurance system is big time BS! A whole industry that preys upon & profits from something that may happen. If & when a claim occurs, they try to deny payment as much as possible. The requirement for showing proof of insurance to register a vehicle should be changed to a requirement of being insured to receive a driving license. Really burns me to have a separate policy per vehicle when I can only operate one at a time.

I was paying $112 a month "full coverage" on my TBSS. When I got my el Camino and full covered it, Allstate wanted $80 more a month. I had Allstate for 10 years. Turns out I had "basic full coverage"...very very low coverage and I didn't pay attention to it...stupid me.

They wanted near $2k a year for 2 cars and I've never had an accident or moving violation of any sort. My first bill after the el Camino addition was near $700 bucks, WTF!?! I was enraged!!

I called my buddy to tel him about it. He gave me the number to his mercury agent... An hour later, 10X the coverage, not joking! 10X the coverage, $250 deductible comprehensive and collision, fully covered both cars... $121 a month. :eek:o_O:D

Allstate can :finger: off.

I'm absolutely fed up w/ the crap channels

Does your "service" have any PAID PROGRAMMING channels yet?

I've had nothing but an antenna for some years now. I got fed up with paying more and more to sit through more and more ads. I mean, the "content" is only there to keep you around for the next ad break. But I could not believe they now actually have you paying for entire channels of paid programming!
:eek: :poop:
:vomit::whistle:

Last edited:
My insurance guy hooked me up fat on my full coverage for my GN ... $0 deductible Comprehensive, $250 collision... [emoji41] $42/month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk