Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach 2008

Will do.

Did anyone hear the announcer during lot 351.1 a 65 GS convertable? I just want to know how many of the members here emailed the show and complained about the lack of showing the Buicks.

The 85 GN says color: Green. I might have to get home to see the only green GN ever produced.

what about this?....man alot of money spent for those high numbers in HP...wow...lemme see TA49 $7,000 Chip $3,000 DP $5,000 and hmmm what else to make it 300 hp?

LotNumber 421
Year 1985
CarMake BUICK
CarModel REGAL GRAND NATIONAL
CarStyle 2 DOOR HARDTOP
ExteriorColor GREEN
Interiorcolor BLACK
Cylinders 6
Engine 231
Transmission 4-SPEED AUTOMATIC
Summary Absolutely pristine example. $20,000 in performance upgrades. 300 H.P. Everything works like new.
Description 100% accident free history. Over $20,000 in turbo buick GN certified modifications and enhancements.
Brand new 17" American Racing wheels and tires. Pure perfection. Everything new/as new. Everything works 100% from the ice cold Air condition to the tiniest detail....everything. Flawless exterior, flawless interior, flawless engine, flawless undercarriage. You simply wont find a nicer turbo buick. *Title in transit*

Well the 85 just sold. I didnt see it and there are no pictures of it.:confused:

LOT #421 1985 BUICK REGAL GRAND NATIONAL 2 DOOR HARDTOP $17000.00

I'm trying to figure out how something could sell on E-bay for $11.5K and 2 days later sell at BJ for $17K.

It makes my head hurt. Unless BJ is as rigged as Boxing....

Maybe the glammer of saying..yeah Bob I bought this one at Barret Jackson... and then the oooohs and aaaahhhhs

im still trying to figure out 20k for 300 hp...and i thought i was spending more then i needed to

Maybe the glammer of saying..yeah Bob I bought this one at Barret Jackson... and then the oooohs and aaaahhhhs

It's not that someone paid $17K for it. It's logistics of someone paying $17K for it, 2 days after someone else paid $11.6K for it... unless the E-bay buyer, the BJ Buyer and the seller are all one person.

It's not that someone paid $17K for it. It's logistics of someone paying $17K for it, 2 days after someone else paid $11.6K for it... unless the E-bay buyer, the BJ Buyer and the seller are all one person.

If it is the same car, then it did not sell on Ebay, but was bid on by a friend to keep it from selling to get it into BJ.

It would be virtually impossible for it to sell on the 26th and run through BJ on the 28th by a new owner.

If it is the same car, then it did not sell on Ebay, but was bid on by a friend to keep it from selling to get it into BJ.

It would be virtually impossible for it to sell on the 26th and run through BJ on the 28th by a new owner.

Exactly, which is why the seller, who advertised it as

"OFFERED WITH NO RESERVE" on E-bay should be banned from E-bay.

The winning bidders ID is kept private - SHOCKING!!!. People need to steer clear of dragon9176 .

I just got a glimps of the 85 and it is the Green Ebay one. I saw the shot of it when the car was staged out side the tent.

You can bet when the Buicks run, that's when they will decide to go to commercial break:mad: BJ is just another example of our cars not getting the press they deserve. I keep watching, like an idiot, hoping that any Buick musclecar goes through, but it never seems to happen. In fact, I'm listening to it as I'm typing this. I guess if it ain't a hemicuda or another friggin corvette that was "well bought" for triple what its worth, then it ain't worth the airtime. Ok, my PMS must be kicking in.

You can bet when the Buicks run, that's when they will decide to go to commercial break:mad: BJ is just another example of our cars not getting the press they deserve. I keep watching, like an idiot, hoping that any Buick musclecar goes through, but it never seems to happen. In fact, I'm listening to it as I'm typing this. I guess if it ain't a hemicuda or another friggin corvette that was "well bought" for triple what its worth, then it ain't worth the airtime. Ok, my PMS must be kicking in.

So I wasn't the only idiot watching BJ all day? My wife kept turning it down or off.

how about this one? 9800 miles and cheap ass no name tires.

Barrett-Jackson - The World's Greatest Collector Car Events™

Look at the pics. They are shorter than original GM tops. Too much sheetmetal between the front of the t tops and the windshield.

Actually, I should be in bed. I'm crabby;)