BBC GN stolen from N/W side of chicago!!!! help!

daturbosix

If anyone has seen this car please call 708-421-1728. The car was stolen from a garage in Jefferson park last night. Any information what so ever is appreciated, the car was either Towed or pushed into a trailed somewhere else. Yellow Bullet sticker on the front, C&S Sticker on the rear. Both Quarter panels have a crease in them and the car has a cage but stock interior.

Plate on the car 2126

Pic from a few days ago:

gn3.jpg

gn2.jpg

gn.jpg

Wtf!!! Fuken low life people man. Fuk.. Ill keep an eye open i drive alot tru the city. Im a truck driver.. . Ill keep my eyes open..

I was told that the cops even saw that car driving down the street around 2-3 in the morning kind of slow, at that time it wasn't reported stolen so they let go. The must have thought the owner was driving. I have the word out to all the boys! These Bastards needs to be shot!!!

Prasad

I'm on the road today near Rockford....I'll keep my eyes open as well. Pretty tough to miss that one.

I work close to the area, I thought I saw it in Skokie but that car didn't have a cowl hood. I'll keep my eye out. Mine almost got stolen out of the tilted kilt :( Good thing I went out in time.

A update posted by the owner on another board:

Well there is no sense looking for the car anymore.I found the cowl section cut off laying in a alley.So nostalgic cut up.Maybe I can get Lynne to post up my engine pics.Larry Meaux 2x brodix Larry meaux Victor intake are the noticeable parts since his name is ground in them.Santhuff dbl adj coilovers 12 bolt braced with no std shock or spring mounts.to start some of the parts.Trz pro uppers and lowers in frt.Trz upper and lowers in rear,Trz rack.

Man I hate seeing these threads...pisses me off!!!!!! much luck to you finding your car unhurt. Hope these pieces of shit get theirs........

Bryan

I know a couple people from "back in the days" in the neighborhood. I'll see if they know of any parts out there selling.
Any pics or info on under the hood?

Was the car insured?

WIlliam

I know a few people who have had cars stolen out of Jefferson Park. Any time people see a nice car they follow it home and get it. Sucks!