BellTech 2" drop spindles

VtheGNMan

I purchased these from another board member who only used them for mock up. I have never used them either, only as mock up. It was too much of a drop for my tastes. I am looking to recoup my expense on these. Brand new, excellent shape. They have not seen a single road mile.
$110 + shipping. When I purchased them the shipping cost me $35.00 to give you an idea. So it should be somewhere close to that.

Attachments

• 102_0483.JPG
    102_0483.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 84
  • 102_0484.JPG
    102_0484.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 77
I purchased these from another board member who only used them for mock up. I have never used them either, only as mock up. It was too much of a drop for my tastes. I am looking to recoup my expense on these. Brand new, excellent shape. They have not seen a single road mile.
$110 + shipping. When I purchased them the shipping cost me $35.00 to give you an idea. So it should be somewhere close to that.

There are still available Scott. Shot me your info on PM and I'll figure shipping out.

I got some I'm gonna get rid of soon. Could you tell me what shipping coated exactly trying to figure out pricing in about a month or 2 mine are coming off

No problem, glad to help. Shipping to me, PA to IA cost $35, IA to NC cost $36.