Best bolt on part

I'm only allowed one car since there's no room for another. If I was to get another it wouldn't be a trip unless it was cheap and clean. And not a hot air because they suck to work on.

Thought about making my car stock appearing under the hood but it would cost money so I won't bother with it

hello people; How long have you had the car and how many miles on it? I would probably just do a test pipe and a scanmaster for now and drive it a while. You'll probably see that the suspension might need an upgrade and that would be next. A stock TB is pretty fast so go to what others have said after driving it a spell. Summers to short in my area so I'm getting kind of sick of adding things every summer and driving it less.
have fun
IBBY

LOL

182102013.jpg
Lmao. I had a box full of those things
Cut them up for the plug ends.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

hello people; I personally like that enhancer as it makes adjusting the TPS a snap. Also if it does what it says it's suppose to do it's a no brainer. Any of you turbo heads test the enhancer in any way to see if it does do what it's advertised to do?
IBBY

My car came with one,still on it. thought it was for setting tps always goes green then red. So what does it do?

At 3/4 throttle it tricks the ecm
In to thinking its at full throttle
By adding more fuel

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

My other favorite bolt on part that makes a huge difference all by itself for a driver is a set of bilstein shocks.

if it is truly stock then remove the valve cover to turbo hose, cap the turbo and put the K and N filter on the cover

I think the first mods would depend on what year we were in also...