Best guitar I have ever heard

Hes good

He has a video on Youtube of him doing an old Toto tune---Africa. Its a fantastic version of an other wise g@y song.

It's always a matter of opinion or musical taste. Desiree Bassett is great and she's a teenager. Look her up you will see what I'm talking about. Roni Benise is a Fantastic guitarist, just go see him live. Jerry Reed is another one. This Mckee guy is really good too. The list goes on and on. My all time favorite is the great Stevie Ray Vaughn.

It's always a matter of opinion or musical taste. Desiree Bassett is great and she's a teenager. Look her up you will see what I'm talking about. Roni Benise is a Fantastic guitarist, just go see him live. Jerry Reed is another one. This Mckee guy is really good too. The list goes on and on. My all time favorite is the great Stevie Ray Vaughn.

Well said. Ed VH came along during a time in which America was still removing their fingers from their ears, if it wasnt disco it was corporate rock and VH just had that sound and style.
Some people its about how fast and as many notes as one can squeeze in.. ask my 17 yr old...hes brutal, loves this avenged sevenfold and plays em note for note.

I think Yngwie Palmstain is a great guitarist, could i sit for hrs and listen?...hell no, id rather listen to Sabbath vol4 or m.o.r

Back to my 17yr old, he can read music so I bought him an Andre Segovia book and he was like "Dude I cant play this"

I was like its Dad....not dude

Go to you tube, search tigersoul7 and then click on song #3....if you like laid back instead click on #4 or #5 or the one marked candid. This guy may be a bedroom guitarist (not sure) but he's pretty darn good. Clean riffs, arpeggios and such.