Best place to buy a good car cover

Car Cover...

Just my 2 cents, but I got a really nice one that was soft on the inside at Autozone... Most real shoppers don't like to go there too much for an important item like that... The one I got was just a bit tight for my car though... I would try Summit or Jegs for something more appropriate.:)

california car cover

California car cover- a little expensive but I am more than happy with the fit and softness of the one I bought for my car. Well worth the coin to protect a black car.

Does the California Car Cover have the pockets for the mirrors? I think that I might have seen one.....are they extremely thick, but super soft on the inside?

How muck are they?.......ballpark

Originally posted by INTERCOOLED
Does the California Car Cover have the pockets for the mirrors? I think that I might have seen one.....are they extremely thick, but super soft on the inside?

How muck are they?.......ballpark

Yes they have mirror pockets. They are very thick and soft on the inside. I think mine was about $200.

Andy

I keep the GNX covered up with a California Car Cover as well....The NOAH material is VERY soft, and it is almost water proof (even tho the car never is outside)...Has mirror pickets, and it is an excellent fit....

As mentioned before...well worth the added money!

FWIW, I recently purchased a NOAH fabric cover at a place online, www.ajusa.com. They did have more expensive and cheaper ones as well. I am just mentioning them because the cover was cheaper than California Car Covers NOAH cover and there was no shipping or handling charges.