BIG PARTS LIST, May 09, The BIGGEST parts list Ever!!

I am in desperate need of a rust free and relatively straight hood for my car that is going to be painted. Do you have any you could let go of? I know on your first post it said pickup only but I am willing to pay the shipping and it would be a big help.

I am in desperate need of a rust free and relatively straight hood for my car that is going to be painted. Do you have any you could let go of? I know on your first post it said pickup only but I am willing to pay the shipping and it would be a big help.

I have a few good hoods, but shipping and crating wouldbe really expensive.

I sent you a PM about an 84-85 dipstick and tube. if you have a decent one ill take it shipped to 99027, just send me paypal info.

I have a few good hoods, but shipping and crating wouldbe really expensive.
Do you think you could find out what it would cost to have one shipped to 66025 Eudora KS? I have been trying to find a hood for a while now but have had nothing but dead ends. One person quoted the shipping cost from California at about $100 so i don't think the cost will be too ridiculous. Any help you could give would be appreciated. This is the last body piece I need to get my car painted (already have 2 doors and a deck lid).

Do you think you could find out what it would cost to have one shipped to 66025 Eudora KS? I have been trying to find a hood for a while now but have had nothing but dead ends. One person quoted the shipping cost from California at about $100 so i don't think the cost will be too ridiculous. Any help you could give would be appreciated. This is the last body piece I need to get my car painted (already have 2 doors and a deck lid).

Im guessing since it would cost quite a bit to ship and crate a hood, it would probably be the same, wouldnt it? Or is the trunk lid smaller and weigh less?

Im guessing since it would cost quite a bit to ship and crate a hood, it would probably be the same, wouldnt it? Or is the trunk lid smaller and weigh less?

I'll always give you a Big discount regardless of price(you bought alot from me, and you will get a big discount!!!! ), a trunk lid is still expensive. If you want it, I'll check my cheapest ship rate. Which is cheaper then most. I always relay my discount to my customer. Pm me you zip again and I'll get the best I can find. Which will be cheap as I can find.

If you really want it, I can check every single trunk lid out to see if I have anything worth the bother. I'll definitely help you out.