BIG PARTS LIST, May 2011, Parting 84GN, 87GN, 87T, 85T-type, 85 442

I have to double check to see if I have a nice passenger side trim piece. If I have both pieces it would be $55 shipping included for both.

Ok, let me know what you find.
Also, do you have 84 front spoiler, it's only like 2" high and goes around the bottom up front.

Chuck

Ok, let me know what you find.
Also, do you have 84 front spoiler, it's only like 2" high and goes around the bottom up front.

Chuck

I have the 84 GN front spoiler. Whats your zip again, I'll need it to get an accurate shipping quote for the spoiler. I'll check on the windshield trim today.

I have the passenger side blackout trim in good condition. I'll get the shipping quote on the 84 GN front spoiler tonight.

Bob,

No top trim pc for front windshield, sorry I was calling it front window??? Just to be clear, looking for passenger side & top exterior windshield trim, for the 84 GN.

Chuck

Bob,

No top trim pc for front windshield, sorry I was calling it front window??? Just to be clear, looking for passenger side & top exterior windshield trim, for the 84 GN.

Chuck

So you need the exterior black window trim for the windshield, passenger side piece and piece across the top of windshield, I just want to be sure I have it right.

Ok, thats what I thought, but I just want to be sure.

The car recently came out of the body shop and the trim wasn't fitting right, I think it was bent on the side toward the body. It was on but not that great, anyway those two pcs flew off at the track this past Wed. evening.

Chuck

Hey there! Need black headlight bezels and black and chrome t type grill. Also looking for front and rear chrome bumpers and a set of doors! From Worcester area and will pick up!

Hey there! Need black headlight bezels and black and chrome t type grill. Also looking for front and rear chrome bumpers and a set of doors! From Worcester area and will pick up!

I have al those parts. Do you need steel or alum reinforcement for the bumpers?