BIG PARTS LIST, Parting 3 New parts cars

re: interested in trading parts?

Hey bob long time no see. I was wondering if you were interested in trading parts for 4 complete 109 NA engines complete or just the bare blocks for some parts i saw on your list and if you have any high performance ATR parts such as headers or exhaust, bigger turbo, dut neck intercooler...etc. if interested i can narrow down the list of stuff i would want to trade for......Dave

Hey bob long time no see. I was wondering if you were interested in trading parts for 4 complete 109 NA engines complete or just the bare blocks for some parts i saw on your list and if you have any high performance ATR parts such as headers or exhaust, bigger turbo, dut neck intercooler...etc. if interested i can narrow down the list of stuff i would want to trade for......Dave

I wouldbe interested in a trade for the blocks. I dont have much performance parts right now.

rear fillers

bob got the filler today(been on vacation)if you get a driverside one plz keep me in mind for it.as always great doing business with you.jim

hey bob, just wanted to make sure you got that money order for the trans bolts and oil cooler lines.

Greg

Looking for a few things

I am interested in the blackout headlight bezels for the left and right side, the turbo hood,

Concert Sound Speakers and Covers

If you still have the concert sound speaker covers only (light sand grey)
and the speakers and wiring as noted above--
let me know the total for shipping to 98247
and I'll pay you with Paypal

Thanks,

Mark