First round of parts for sale, mostly engine

cool 84

Got hotair?
This is the first round of parts I’m selling, mostly stock engine stuff. Will be uploading pictures shortly. Plus shipping of course.

Headers, x-over, crack and repair free with shielding $250

Headers, x-over, crack and repair free no shielding $250

Coil pack and module, used $120

Coil pack $50

Lower intake manifold stock $250

Lower intake manifold lightly ported, EGR passage removed $300

Intercooler fan $40

Up pipe stock $30

Oil pans - 20 bolt stock turbo pan.

20 bolt high capacity modded stock.

85.5 20 bolt Riviera turbo pan (5 quart, baffled, narrower sump than standard RWD pan, and sits 1/2-5/8” lower in the car. Not sure what to ask for it

Stock turbo, normal play, no rubbing. Pulled it off the car 20 years ago, was good at the time $150
1702751068146.jpeg
1702751167715.jpeg
1702751247314.jpeg

1702751303889.jpeg

Last edited:
Are these mostly stock 84/85 parts or 86/87 parts ???
(going by your signature)

Sorry, should have mentioned this. Everything listed is 86/87 but I have hotair stuff as well.

I have a complete intake manifold (thermostat housing, egr and pipe, injectors and rail). Turbo bracket, kenne bell up pipe, original MAF and air box from a turbo Riviera, a new 14 bolt girdle for a hotair or 4.1L. I believe I have the stock downpipe and possibly the upper half of my Lee Thompson 3” DP.

I may have more but most of it is still in storage across the country.

No surprise there. He ghosted me on an intercooler.
Ghosted? Better clarify your terms. No deal was ever made. No money exchanged hands. I didn’t hear from you, didn’t see you, don’t care at this point, so I moved on to the next person.

Ghosted? Better clarify your terms. No deal was ever made. No money exchanged hands. I didn’t hear from you, didn’t see you, don’t care at this point, so I moved on to the next person.
I’ll DM you as to “clarify” my terms & not clutter your thread.

I don’t care about your terms after coming on here that way. Don’t waste your time.

I no longer need it. Someone said you never responded to them & I just seconded their sentiment.

You wanted me to clarify so I sent you what you requested. Not sure what terms ya mean. You have the right to sell or not sell to who ya want.

I was stating you ghosted me. Which was true. Nothing more nothing less.

I have a complete intake manifold (thermostat housing, egr and pipe, injectors and rail). Turbo bracket, kenne bell up pipe, original MAF and air box from a turbo Riviera, a new 14 bolt girdle for a hotair or 4.1L. I believe I have the stock downpipe and possibly the upper half of my Lee Thompson 3” DP.

I may have more but most of it is still in storage across the country.
How much for the girdle ?