Big thanks to Brian Lorenz, Cal Hartline and Clint

TURBOTIMMER

Just wanted to say thanks for setting up the dyno session at Buschur Racing. Had a good time and learned a couple of things. Will definitely be back next year.

Nice to meet you too sir... You have a very nice looking car. Almost too nice to run there brother. I love the rosewood limited. Ill help you anytime you need just hit me up..

Cal was spot on as usual and Brian busted his ass for everyone there, running the dyno, wrenching on cars, supplying food, etc.... He has the cutest little girl too

Thank you, Tim. Please let me know what you find with the ignition. Your car looked as great as ever. It was really nice of Clint to make the long haul north. I too want to thank Brian for putting all this together and scheduling everything.

Just wanted to say thanks for setting up the dyno session at Buschur Racing. Had a good time and learned a couple of things. Will definitely be back next year.

Your welcome Tim! Your car is absolutely stunning! I think with some traction and a couple tweaks you will have that 9 second slip my friend.. your car is what Going Fast with Class is about!

Nice to meet you too sir... You have a very nice looking car. Almost too nice to run there brother. I love the rosewood limited. Ill help you anytime you need just hit me up..

Cal was spot on as usual and Brian busted his ass for everyone there, running the dyno, wrenching on cars, supplying food, etc.... He has the cutest little girl too

Thanks Clint! Glad you made the trip up man! I think everyone had a really great time! Running the dyno, wrenching and making sure everybody's car gets the proper attention is just how we do things. I want every car to perform to or above expectation and will help do whatever it takes to get that! I'm already looking forward to next year!

Thank you, Tim. Please let me know what you find with the ignition. Your car looked as great as ever. It was really nice of Clint to make the long haul north. I too want to thank Brian for putting all this together and scheduling everything.

Thank you Cal! I want everybody to know that Cal just doesn't tune.. He was right there beside me checking every cars timing before any tuning or dyno pull was done, changing plugs, wires, coil packs, etc, etc.. Whatever it took to get a cars issue fixed if there was one, he was right in there helping get it done! Clint was right there as well.. not to many guys will jump right in and do all that. Great bunch of guys in this hobby!

Id also like to thank David Buschur of Buschur Racing! He provides an beautiful facility with outstanding hospitality!! David was so into the Buick's at his place this year he went and bought his dads 14k original mile 1987 WE4 Saturday afternoon! His dad bought it new on Davids birthday in 1988!! The car is in amazing condition! Pretty damn cool he back in the Buick game again!:cool:

Also big thanks to all who participated! Without all you guys the event doesn't happen!:)

Here's a few picts from the event..
20140426_104327.jpg
20140425_111545.jpg
20140425_092005.jpg

Clint was right there as well.. not to many guys will jump right in and do all that. Great bunch of guys in this hobby!

LOL dont say that too loud, dont want Patrick & JD to know I helped out.... thats what they are for :D

LOL dont say that too loud, dont want Patrick & JD to know I helped out.... thats what they are for :D

Too late.............it's all you and syd from now on............

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Yes, I want to thank Cal for working his magic with my tunes and Brian running around getting cars lined up for the dyno and setting the event up for us. With FAST, the car is finally coming around to the point of where everything is falling into place and getting along. I rushed threw a monsoon storm (car hasn't been caught in the rain for 10 years)3 hours each way to drop off car Friday night to come back Saturday and pick it back up and see it do a dyno run on pump gas. It was all worth it ! Thanks again. Next time everyone needs name tags, I only new my trans builder Vince( Janis transmissions) .

Yes, I want to thank Cal for working his magic with my tunes and Brian running around getting cars lined up for the dyno and setting the event up for us. With FAST, the car is finally coming around to the point of where everything is falling into place and getting along. I rushed threw a monsoon storm (car hasn't been caught in the rain for 10 years)3 hours each way to drop off car Friday night to come back Saturday and pick it back up and see it do a dyno run on pump gas. It was all worth it ! Thanks again. Next time everyone needs name tags, I only new my trans builder Vince( Janis transmissions) .

If you had the turbo el camino that things was jaw dropping!!! that was an extremely nice build!!!

Thanks Clint! That's my constant work in progress, brought it back from California and still have the Love -Hate relationship . Now its an angry buick, thanks to Cal and his Minion:)