Billet forward drum

Lonnie isn't the quickest to get things out either but he will eventually do what he says he will do. Botttom line if you want it in your hands the same week you order it, call Dave. It's that simple.

Botttom line if you want it in your hands the same week you order it, call Dave. It's that simple.

I just sent 6 to Dave to get built and he said he had some in process, but I have been on his wait list quite a while. he may have a few by now.

Are cores getting tough to come by? Last I knew no one cared about cores. But when I sent the nailhead trans case to lonnie to be cut, I stuffed it full of stock forward drums because I had too many laying around.

Can't the 200c forward drum be used as a core also? The input shaft is definitely wrong but you're cutting that off anyway.

Are cores getting tough to come by? Last I knew no one cared about cores. But when I sent the nailhead trans case to lonnie to be cut, I stuffed it full of stock forward drums because I had too many laying around.

Can't the 200c forward drum be used as a core also? The input shaft is definitely wrong but you're cutting that off anyway.
No idea, I try to support Dave but cant wait an eternity. Ck drums wobble, shafts are sometimes in the wrong spot making thrust almost impossible to set.

Bottom line, Dave's drums are very good, so are McClays. Those are the only 2 choices I will put in my builds with Steve V's Automotive name on them.