Black powder?????

tjhgn85

The Fast and the Furious
Ok here is the back ground. I recently took off the stock turbo and cleaned the stock injectors. Put back in the stock injectors, and installed a Spearco IC setup and a new inlet pipe. when I got everything back together it was smoking from the turbo inlet pipe, for the first 5 min or so. Put she was running ok.......Now I keep blowing my stock Fuel Pump fuse. I replaced the fuel pump, the hot wire kit and didn't help. So I was told that the injector harness clips are numbered for each 6 injectors.........so knowing I may not have put them back on right I am taking everything off to get to them and I have discovered..............BLACK pwder sut in the inletpipe and arounf the downpipe. I NEVER once was blowing white or black smoke out the back.........just from around the turbo.........any idea's?

Check your charcoal cannister and make sure the stuff in there is not being sucked into your intake.

I did have to change the vac line somehow from the charcoal cannister. I will have to check that.............cool thanks.

Ok I checked my car and the Spearco instructions for the vac lines and I have it hooked up right from the charcoal cannister. Ahhhh this is so frustrating!!