Black prototype TTA

Hardway

Does anyone know or have any pictures of the black prototype TTA that was used for emissions testing by PAS? I remember seeing it for sale several months back on turbotransam.com but the post and all info disappeared. Has anyone ever seen it? Was it a t-top car? What color interior did it have?

I've seen a burgandy Trans am turbo proto 1988 model that's around Atlanta still I think. Factory turbo car that was suppose to be crushed from what I was told. I sat in it while it was at Bowling Green Customs..... oh about 6-7 years ago. I remember the interior being tan but I can't remember if it was leather or not. I know it's not the one your talking about but still this is the only one I'd ever seen or heard of.

Biggdoggtta from the other website was selling the red one and the black one last summer. Also a convertible too, I believe.

i have pics of the vert and pics of the notchback... but i can't find prototypes... i thought i had them saved somewhere... :(

Thanks for the info guys. I PM'd Biggdoggtta on the TTA board and he still has the prototype cars and the engine display. I will talk to him and see what other info I can learn about the black prototype.

Thanks for the info guys. I PM'd Biggdoggtta on the TTA board and he still has the prototype cars and the engine display. I will talk to him and see what other info I can learn about the black prototype.

There used to be a link the carmotorsports.com web site, but it looks like it's gone now. I saw them. Really neeto cars.

Post up some of those pics please. I would love to see what they look like.

From Biggdoggtta Carmotorsports site from a time long, long ago.......

tta20black.jpg

tta20blackbackms.jpg

red20frontms.jpg

TTA20redms.jpg

tta20redbackms.jpg