Blown motor or Stock engine parts

mikeyz

Looking for complete motor blown or high mileage, or everything to complete a long block. I have the original block rebuilt but the motor in the car is using all the stuff I want to build the motor on the stand complete and just swap out on a weekend. I need everything minus block and heads, prefer a complete motor so I have all the hardware. Sop ease help me out and cheapest is always the best and agin the block can have a hole in it, just needs everything else. Thanks

I have some rods lifters and stock cam

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
Thanks but have all that need basically everything that bolts to the front and top of motor like intake front cover brackets water pump etc. Want to make this motor complete drop in and put the motor that comes out in something or sell it

I have everything you need and then some but I'm in mass and wouldn't want to ship . I don't know if this would interest you at all??

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I had plans to build a spare engine but decided against it a few years back. I probably have everything you need though bolts could be an issue. Alot of it has been beadblasted as well. I don't mind shipping and am in Indy if you prefer riding over. I would have to drag everything out but not just for giggles if you know what I mean.

sorry it took awhile to get back to you guys. thanks for your help, but really would like something complete dont want to have to piece it all together. it sucks cause i have seen motors for like 800 on craigslist but when you need something its never there. also thought it might work if i buy a cheap fixer upper maybe high miles or blown motor and swap out motors and have a beater car or sell it to make some money back so if you know of anything like that send it my way thanks.

I have a complete engine and trans together. Might be what your looking for.