Blue Tops

87GNcospg

Send your Donations
009's are blue tops correct? i think i am right. i also know that i am going to get 36# injectors if they are dark blue, right?
anyways, i have been doing some research and it seems like some people have a "tip in" problem. what is a "tip in" problem?
only reason i am getting the blue tops is because a friend of a friends is giving them to me for a good price.

009's are not blue tops, they are 42.5 lbers. Blue tops are 36 lb injectors and yes they are dark blue(if they are the Ford ones), I'm not sure what color 009's are. I believe the tip in problem is a tip in stumble meaning the car stumbles or hesitates when you first hit the gas.
HTH Chris

"Blue tops" are usually 36 lbers, used in the T-Bird Super Coupe

009's are 42.5 lbers......have been known to have tip in problems with some chips

The older 009's had a black top with a green 'ring'. There is a newer model that has a light blue 'ring'.

The 36# blue tops (the entire plastic top is dark blue) do NOT have a stumble problem. The 42.5# 009's aren't a problem with the right chip either.

Blue tops are suppose to have a better spray pattern and are perfect for nearly stock cars, if you have the right chip.

009s are only good if you plan on really cranking up an aftermarket turbo, most peopel always get too big of injectors.
Bluetops are worth up to like 400hp if i remember.