BM soon

maitai1993

ITS NOT A BLAZER......
Anyone want to have a get together maybe BM or some an other place.. We can set up a meet for dinner or something.
Hybrid-t
Frank
Geno
Bill he can still hang no turbo guy
Dennis
Scott
Dan
Wanda
You all know who you are:D

It's getting near my BM time too.

Let me see what the weeks end brings :rolleyes:
I would love to meet with you guys. I will send out a message (or Randy- you can.. you may get a better response than me :p) with the syty forum and the list.. maybe we can get some more trucks here too.
Whats the weather look like for Friday or Saturday?

Originally posted by turbov6truck
Let me see what the weeks end brings :rolleyes:
I would love to meet with you guys. I will send out a message (or Randy- you can.. you may get a better response than me :p) with the syty forum and the list.. maybe we can get some more trucks here too.
Whats the weather look like for Friday or Saturday?

Were in the PNW it's AWD weather!!! FUN! for sure.:D

Wanda you are known on the syty web site better than me im sure I have 2 posts:D let me know...:cool: we could meet up some other place if you guys and gals want maybe an in door place (lol);)
Frank what do you think...
Adam what do you think...
Randy the man who is the musturd to your sandwich:eek:

I could probably figure out a way to sneak away from work long enough for that:D .

ADUM

Okay, I posted to the West Coast Gathering on BB, told them to think about Friday, Saturday or Sunday. If we get no responses, I tried.. :)

ok here it goes sunday sunday sunday why pay for the whole seat when your only going to use the edge..(LOL) alfy's pizza on 196th in lynnwood what time you ask 3:00 eat and meet and BS
Randy
:D :D :D :D
make sure you bring your car (Frank)

Originally posted by maitai1993
ok here it goes sunday sunday sunday why pay for the whole seat when your only going to use the edge..(LOL) alfy's pizza on 196th in lynnwood what time you ask 3:00 eat and meet and BS
Randy
:D :D :D :D
make sure you bring your car (Frank)

Which car? I have 4...

give me a call this weekend.

not your ZIP ZAP your GN we all have forgotton what it looks like I forgot is it black (LOL)
I will call you later
Randy

I won't be able to make it :( I've got my TV debut on UPN 11 at 9 am, then the Hawks game at 10, then My family and I are going to the mountains to cut down our Christmas trees and I wouldn't be back 'till after 4 and would probably be setting up my tree after that. :( :( :( :( :(

ADUM:(

Thanks Randy for trying.. Its just a really busy time of year, and maybe later, after the holidays are over, we will all have more time to get together. :D

Hey Randy, I am really into sending stuff in the mail, like payments for Xmas gifts, Xmas cards etc. Busy busy busy!!!
If you would, please PM me with your address, and I can send it to you. It would work better for me, I am stuck in a Christmas mode and won't be out until Dec 25th LOL. Its here... I've sent alot of them out to people when we havent been able to get together. I even cut some out by hand when the machine cut ones were almost gone. This is the last of the machine cut decals.