Body parts

Stroker-ace

Boosted-brick
I have the following for sale from an 85 regal roller I picked up. Make offers on all parts.

PRICES IN RED I WILL NOT SHIP
PRRICES IN GREEN I WILL SHIP, AT BUYERS EXPENSE, PLEASE SPECIFY WHICH SHIPPING SERVICE YOU WOULD LIKE, UPS OR FEDEX WILL NOT SHIP USPS.

Passenger door, inside is dry, window is good, power window and lock have key $250
Driver and passenger fender, small dent at the bottom of the driver, will seperate $150 for the pair
Front bumper filers, aftermarket fiberglass, unsure of the brand, $80.
Tailights, chrome surrounds that were painted black, in good condition $80
Door hinges, not sagging, $60
Vacum brake conversion, includes booster, master and pedal assembly SOLD

Fuel tank: $150 (from my personal GN)
Brand new sending unit in box with Walbro 255LPH pump (pump is used) $150

have more will update soon.

Local pickup for Stafford VA 22556. I may meet at a reasonable distance from where I am at for the right price.

I can also cut rear quarters out of this car if anyone is interested, if not they are going to the scrap yard.

Bump also have taillight harness and headlight harness, vacuum brake conversion, header panel, and wiper motor

Im interested in the complete tail lights the chrome, red lenses and white back up lights if they are good with no cracks or hazy. Id like to see some pics... dwtula@yahoo.com or post them here if possible. And a steering wheel if you have one.

I'll take some pictures of the lenses when I get home today, I believe one of the back up lenses has some small cracks in it but not sure.