Boomcase

t-typinator

Good seller,the car was at Least as good as he explained ,but i would say better,
there was things on the car that were not even listed in his ad like ported heads + dyno over 400 hp,brand new wide band,turned out the motor only has maybe 50 miles,trans maybe 500, + things like billet parts,+ a built trans,that he just listed as rebuilt, just nice to get there + find that it is actually better then you expected instead of the other way around.+ also gave me some extra parts,alky,plugs,stock heads,etc.+ even drove it up to ma. for me with a buddy to give him a ride back.
i would definetly do business again with him.

i sold him the seats in your car and it is a very nice car and he is a pretty good guy:)

i sold him the seats in your car and it is a very nice car and he is a pretty good guy:)

I have the old seats for sale,if interested or if you know anybody that would be.

I'm going to list them for sale with some other stuff on the site later today.

Good seller,the car was at Least as good as he explained ,but i would say better,
there was things on the car that were not even listed in his ad like ported heads + dyno over 400 hp,brand new wide band,turned out the motor only has maybe 50 miles,trans maybe 500, + things like billet parts,+ a built trans,that he just listed as rebuilt, just nice to get there + find that it is actually better then you expected instead of the other way around.+ also gave me some extra parts,alky,plugs,stock heads,etc.+ even drove it up to ma. for me with a buddy to give him a ride back.
i would definetly do business again with him.

Thanks Dave, The 8nd mustang should be fired up this week, if still interested let me know.

Thanks again, maybe see you around here sometime soon.