448.5 KB · Views: 593
  • image-2288862291.jpg
    image-2288862291.jpg
    454 KB · Views: 595
  • image-3563202697.jpg
    image-3563202697.jpg
    430.8 KB · Views: 574
1QWIK6 said:
What happens if you need to power a laptop or phone charger?

Haha really? Well my radio can power my iPhone and as far as a lap top i don't need one til I get a powerlogger in a few months, even then I just need it charged for a few logs lol

Looks clean and simple. Is that run by a cable to a valve that at the turbo? How well does that cable work (how sensitive is it to a 1/4 in relation to boost increase?). Can you post a link to where it can be purchased? Also how did you plumb it?

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

trixdout said:
Looks clean and simple. Is that run by a cable to a valve that at the turbo? How well does that cable work (how sensitive is it to a 1/4 in relation to boost increase?). Can you post a link to where it can be purchased? Also how did you plumb it?

It's a hallman. I didn't try the cable I just ran the vacuum lines in the cabin. I know I ll get crap for doing it that way. But I wanted to see if I will be able to tell before i pay 80 bucks for a cable .About the sensitivity I'm not sure. 1 turn is suppose to be 1psi. I ll probably take it out tomorrow and play with it more

Ah thought it looked like the Hallman but wasn't sure. Looks great. Definitely planning on doing mine that way. Just not sure if the cable will reach all the way to te turbo.

trixdout said:
Ah thought it looked like the Hallman but wasn't sure. Looks great. Definitely planning on doing mine that way. Just not sure if the cable will reach all the way to te turbo.

If it doesn't you can meet where the cable ends with vacuum lines

Hope you don't have kids. I could see mine going in the car and cranking the boost up. Next time I go out to get a torque rush...BOOM!

czimpel said:
Hope you don't have kids. I could see mine going in the car and cranking the boost up. Next time I go out to get a torque rush...BOOM!

Haha didn't think of that. She's only 1 so i ll have some time til I have to worry
About that lol

Awesome install. I have the same boost controller that I was going to mount in the cabin, then I saw that they made cables and thought it might not work being that far from the turbo. You'll have to let me know how it works. It would be nice to have on the fly boost adjustments for when the occasional ricer pull up along side of me.

czimpel said:
Awesome install. I have the same boost controller that I was going to mount in the cabin, then I saw that they made cables and thought it might not work being that far from the turbo. You'll have to let me know how it works. It would be nice to have on the fly boost adjustments for when the occasional ricer pull up along side of me.

Exactly lol. I ll let you know. If it doesn't work I ll probably be going to the cable style

I like it, take the whole letters off, that way no one would kno what really is. Thats bad ass. I run an old school btsc. If is not broken y fix it.

c n avoid87 said:
I like it, take the whole letters off, that way no one would kno what really is. Thats bad ass. I run an old school btsc. If is not broken y fix it.

I'd like to get rid of the cigarette lighter lettering and have it say boost. But that's probably next to impossible

hello people; Here's my 2cents. Nice job in what you did but the wires comming off your tach. kinda takes alot away from your install. And I also dislike those pcs. of carpet covering the dash. I know what there for but I don't like em at all.
These are just my opinions.
have fun
IBBY

Looks clean but you shouldnt exceed 2-3 foot from turbo for manual boost controller for boost control sake.

Hey guys I have the Hallman boost controller and use the cable to run it inside the car. I have my located just under the dash on the right of the steering column. I would say about 1lb per turn. I bought mine from www.boostcontroller.com