Boost guage location

LOLGN

I just bought a bone stock 87 gn and want to pretty much keep it looking that way. I'm looking for some creative ideas as to where to put the boost guage. I did the a-pillar thing on my old gn and don't really want go down that route again. Other than the glove box, does anyone have a low key place where they've mounted a boost guage? Same goes for a scanmaster if you have suggestions.

That's a great idea, that's probably where it'll end up. No to just find the courage to cut it up...

Boost gauge

Have boost gauge on top of water temp and oil pres. gauge (in the line of sight straight ahead rather then lookin/glancing to left ). The ScanMaster is next to BG on dash you can't see it but tach is right next to ScanMaster and when I need to , have capability to mount FPG on the hood(it's in the engine bay when I don't need to look at it.). So the Tach, SM, BG, and FPG are all in the line of sight. Tranny temp. gauge is on pillar and you can barely see the top of the Razor alky control box below Water temp. gauge. After typing all my bs I see you said you want a low key place to mount Boost gauge apoligize. I like be able to see what's going on then looking down or to the side.

Attachments

• 100_6055.JPG
    100_6055.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 107
Check out my myspace page. I have the same goal in mind. Everything I have is somewhat hidden or stock looking. Boost controller and Trans Gen II are in the center console, alky controller is between the seat and center console, Boost and A/F gauge or in ther center above the rear view mirror and other gauges are where the radio used to be. alky on light is next to the boost gauge. I will upload more pics on the myspace page but for now there are a few.

MySpace.com - Buick - 21 - Male - - www.myspace.com/buick_grand_national

Above rearview mirror

Check out my myspace page. I have the same goal in mind. Everything I have is somewhat hidden or stock looking. Boost controller and Trans Gen II are in the center console, alky controller is between the seat and center console, Boost and A/F gauge or in ther center above the rear view mirror and other gauges are where the radio used to be. alky on light is next to the boost gauge. I will upload more pics on the myspace page but for now there are a few.

MySpace.com - Buick - 21 - Male - - www.myspace.com/buick_grand_national

Saw pics of your setup on another similar post. Like where you mounted the Boost gauge and AFR gauge even better. Mine is ugly and not low key here's one from Cyberdyne that is DIN size .

Attachments

• df05606_Original.jpg
    df05606_Original.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 101
Cyberdyne made the best I've seen. Boost gauge in the dash cluster with volt meter, oil pressure, temp - looks stock.

Maybee if we can get enough interest, we can get Cyberdyne to do another run.