Boost guage,temp guage and the scanmaster?

14mins

Guys- U.P.S. delivered the long awaited scanmaster today!!! I also recieved a vdo boost and water temp guage. The questions,

1. can i hook up the water guage with the sender unit and STILL recieve water temp from the SCANMASTER, or will the scanmaster not pick it up?

2. Is there a site detailing how to hook up the boost guage? It say it cut and splice into the manifold vacum line. Where is it?

3. I also recieved the buick shop manual. There must be 3000 pages. Did i order the right manual? I had to buy 8 three inch binders to put it in.

I appreciate the help everyone has given me this far. When i started this project, the goal was to do the work myself and learn the ins and outs without resorting to having it done at a shop. Thanks

Yup right manual.

Dig through it and save ALL the general information and separate all the G body stuff into your regular binders.

Put all the other cars in separate binders and sell them off for $20 each. :)

Thanks salvage and ghall- that is tonights project. I had not thought od selling off what i did not need.

Day 2 of the scanmaster and i have succeeded in making the GN run worse. lol I see better days ahead!:D