BOP 400 turbo

mikeA

It's still in my 87 442. The car has the stock 8.5 Rear. So I'm selling trans and shaft. 300$ obo. I'm in STOW Ohio. You can call me also 330-631-1790.

I just got this in on trade and have not got the car running good yet. I will be this weekend. If someone wants it then I'll make sure it's good. I am looking to put a 200r4 in the car so if someone wanted to make a trade I would be interested. Thanks

Attachments

• IMAG0929.jpg
    IMAG0929.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 59
I am interested. Do you have any more details about it? What engine is it currently bolted to? Let me know once you have ran it and confirmed it is good. Does the torque converter come with it as well?

I will take pics when I get home. Everything will come with it. It's bolted to a 455 olds

I am interested. Do you have any more details about it? What engine is it currently bolted to? Let me know once you have ran it and confirmed it is good. Does the torque converter come with it as well?
Trans feels firm. I'm almost positive the trans has a shift kit. It's a short tale also just letting you know.

If Gund passes, I'm interested in a trade. I've got a 2004r that has a stock rebuild. I'm in Cincinnati, so we could meet half way?

If Gund passes, I'm interested in a trade. I've got a 2004r that has a stock rebuild. I'm in Cincinnati, so we could meet half way?
Ok. I'll wait for his reply. Did you by chance part out an 87 442? I would really rather trade. But I will wait.

My 85 hotair came with a 442 trans I'm looking for a brq to put it in.

100$ sold as a core. Can still drive it but took it around the block and the front seal blew. Shifts hard when accelerating.