BOP Race at Bremerton this Saturday!

billsgn

Hard Member
So who is planning on being there? I know Gene, Dennis, Frank and myself will be there....anyone from north of the border planning on attending?

I wanted to but I have too much going on at work. Maybe next time :(

Bremerton

I was there Friday night and spent some time with Geno. He had the fastest street car there Friday night with a Chevelle coming in 2nd. (Not mine.)

This was the first real time at the track for my car and I was very happy to be told I need to get a roll cage! I ran absolutely full street trim right down to the Goodyear Eagles and only pump gas. My best was an 11.90 at 118.46 MPH.

I need to update my tag now......

"Bring lots of boost and octane if you line up next to me. :)"

I run a lot of boost... Where do you want to line up? And I too will be in street trim.

?

boostedmaxPSI - I'm sure it is just a matter of time before we meet up at Bremerton or Pacific. I was hoping to meet up with you and Geno tomorrow but my wife is scheduled for some serious surgery on Wednesday and I need to be home.

Are you driving your car to Bremerton? I do know how fast your car can run..... but you also recognize how fast my numbers are for a N/A car with all the accessories, touring suspension, and true street tires.

My offer of a beer and visit to Fox Island remains open and I do look forward to meeting you.

Frank ----- Easy there turbo! ;)

Redrum ----Nice run! Hope everything go's well for your wife.

I was there.....

I'm the 'Olds guys' with the 'got torque?' T-shirt....

I have a few of your guys' runs on Digital8 that I'm transferring to MPG now...awesome showing for the TR guys!

Hopefully next year I'll be there with my `80 Cutlass

Ryan

Originally posted by Redrum
boostedmaxPSI - I'm sure it is just a matter of time before we meet up at Bremerton or Pacific. I was hoping to meet up with you and Geno tomorrow but my wife is scheduled for some serious surgery on Wednesday and I need to be home.

Are you driving your car to Bremerton? I do know how fast your car can run..... but you also recognize how fast my numbers are for a N/A car with all the accessories, touring suspension, and true street tires.

My offer of a beer and visit to Fox Island remains open and I do look forward to meeting you.

It's all in good fun, I'm sure know. Sorry we missed you today, hope all is well with the family. I heard a lot of good things about your car today... Can't wait to meet up. And yes those are impressive numbers for n/a car.

Frank

Originally posted by Spdrcer34
I was there.....

I have a few of your guys' runs on Digital8 that I'm transferring to MPG now...awesome showing for the TR guys!

Ryan

Hi Ryan. It was good meeting you. If you got any footage of my car, I would definately be interested in a copy.

Thanks, Bill

Originally posted by Spdrcer34
I was there.....

Ryan

Ryan,

It was good to see you out there. Your shirt ROCKS! Let us know how the mpg turns out. Did you get Bill's 10.98/10.99 runs? I'm sure he would want it.

Frank

I know which car is Bills', he had the FOR SALE written in the back, right?

Other than that, they all look the same! :D

Don't you Buick guys know of any other color besides BLACK? :D

Just kidding, there was that White T-type I liked though.....nice rollbar set-up.

Let me know what # your car's are, and I'll see what I can do. I am having problems e-mailing them to a friend of mine, he won 1 st place in the 'Slow Bracket', and my other friend who got 2nd place in the 'Fast Bracket'

I don't have a website to post these files onto, for everyone to download, but I can get them e-mailed to you if your able to recieve 1.5-1.9 meg files in your e-mail.

Ryan

I do have Bills run @ 10.98, it was actually against one of my friends Cutlass, so the footage is following the Cutlass, but I do have it.

Ryan

bill i really need more money for that 10 second motor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shawn

ps lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha....Shawn, I don't know what style of "massage" you gave that engine, but it sure likes to go fast! I ran the 10.98 with a 22 degree Joe Lubrant STREET chip and only 25# of boost!

Ryan....If you shot footage of my 10.98 pass against the Olds and you were following the Olds, thats ok because the Olds was following me! ;) :D :D