Bowling Green event fees, rules, etc for testing and tuning.

Toby_Goodmk

Test Fit officianto
I have been to BG a couple times but have never had a car there so I have questions that I am hoping that some here can help to answer

1. I will be testing and tuning on one day. So for this day what will my fees be? Same as Race fees? So this means a 65$ registration, $50 C$D fee. So all together 115$ for a testing and tuning day. Seems high.
2. Safety equipment needed. Obviously a helmet and a fire extinguisher, anything else?
3. If testing and tuning you will need to attend the drivers meetings?
4. On Friday they have T&T as well as qualifying for the S16 and Heads up on the same track at the same time????
5. Buying a Race ticket allows you a pit spot?

The PDF is quite vague and non informational for us tuning guys, so hence the questions.

Last edited:
1. $65 registration & $40 car and driver
2. helmet
3. no driver's meeting unless you racing in a class
4. the cars are ran out of different lanes
5. you can park in the pits with or without a race ticket

Which days will you be in BG? You can get more track time on Wednesday and Thursday, the car show is Friday morning.

Does the $65 registration allow you to participate in the car show, T&T, and a class? Is it a one time fee? And is the $40 C&D per day? This will also be my first time there with a car.

Looks like it is $50 c&d to race/tnt, and $65 for the fee. So, Thu-Fri-Sat for me will be 50 x 3 + 70 = $220.

Bottom of the pre-reg form, not sure if its 65 or 70 for registration fee at the event, guessing 70?:

15. Sending a registration fee of $45.00 after the early registration deadline (noted above) will result in an additional $25.00 charge.

16. Event Prices: entrance $20.00, c&d $50.00, c&d race/show $70.00, autocross $70.00, registration $65.00.

17. Do not omit registration fee with this form or there will be an additional charge of $70.00 at the event.

Last edited:
The first time I showed up at the nats with $150 in cash, I quickly learned, I really needed to start with $500 in my pocket next year. I had to drive my rig with car in tow all the way back into town to hit an ATM just to get into the event and have cash to buy food. LoL!

hahaha, it looks like you've got a big trip to get there, too. I've shelled out the $20 per day for spectator before, but looks like I'll need to tote a little more cash now that I'm driving the car down.

Will only Buicks be allowed to test? We are coming up anyway, but i wouldn't mind bringing my Hellcat to see what it would run in the 1/4.