Bowling Green Roll Call

He Chris I'm just a phone call away! I can cut ur grass wash ur truck anything u need help with except build these Damn cars!! Lol. Is there a class I can run in next year?? ;)

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

He Chris I'm just a phone call away! I can cut ur grass wash ur truck anything u need help with except build these Damn cars!! Lol. Is there a class I can run in next year?? ;)

You can run THS or TSM with your set up.

I have some stuff to figure out or the car will be staying home.Hope to work on it in 2 weeks We will have to see or I will be checking weight for you guys.The family is coming to BG with some kind of Buick just not sure which one

I will be coming down with my junk. Yet to be seen if I will be welcomed into xTSM or if I gotta play in TSO. No problem with running either one. Everyone can talk about it down there. I am just a nobody looking to fit in.

Gonna be there but playing car mechanic for my friends TSO car. Still yet to get mine done, hopefully we run a strong TSO#. As long as we are there supporting the Buick community and vendors as I am need of a new downpipe and heads. I hope 2014 is a better year for all Buick classes as Norwalk was not a big turnout.

Is this for people pushing,pulling or planting flowers in there cars? If for a flower garden maybe I can hitch a ride!!:(