BPG test/tune at Norwalk in June/July or August, input here if interested!

VETKILR

Staff member
I was going to say this at Buick Race Day at Norwalk but since i have finals i couldnt be there. Is anyone interested? Probably like last years, have grille, and have hot dogs, pop, and burgers. About $20 a car/driver, and $5 per person for spectators, maybe kids free. Both lanes vht 300 feet out, and run from like 10 am to 4pm. Some people have wanted me to do it again, for the 3 rd year in a row, and if your not already a member , im sure we could have some sign up sheets for BPG memberships sent to us by the higher officials! So tell me what you think, i had over 20 cars last year in over 114 degree track temperature and guys like Paul Ferry of HrPartsNstuff came along to sponsor us and Bruce Hunter and John Schmidt donated more than they had to . Bruce from Aggressive Performance in Detroit came as well as Brian Earick of Earick Racing Engines outside Newark Ohio. So anyone who is interested let me know and ill make plans to have it if i get enough people interested in it during either July or August or even June if people want it then. Ill only do it if i have enough people to cover the cost. Last year we had money left over, so ill do it if i can, if not enough people interested , then i wont do it.

Let me know by posting here or by email, trose231@hotmail.com. All calls to Norwalk if i we pursue this will be done a week from this Saturday as i m finishing up finals!

BPG#1139

Anyone interested, cmon guys/girls i know someone has to be interested.

Tony Rose

Sounds good to me too, I;m sure when more guys get back from Norwalk you'll have more replies. Keep us informed.
Tarey D. GN ERGY@aol.com

Count me in :)

Norwalk was great today but watching from the fence with a broken car is excruciating! At least Southeast Performance came up with a few little things for the rebuild..

LMK, Jim

I am interested, but I dont know yet what my job situation will be then. I cant give 100% committment:(

Might get some sponsorship money through a friends business if possible to get a possible gamblers race going. ive gotten emails that say people are interested. Still would like to know when people would want, date wise , so let me know and ill try and get the word spread.

Thanks again Everyone in advance!

as long as its nice weather

i would like to ...ive done this at milan a few years back was alot of ffun but was in nov and way tooo cold ........................let me know what date and im their ....im close in toledo.....:)

I'll do my best to attend again this year (and not blow a head gasket). I'll be attending a private T&T at National Trail on June 28 so that date is out for me.

Maybe I can lift the curse of that track with my car this year.:rolleyes:

Sounds good guys keep em coming i am awaiting emails from other buick guys i know so i ll let you know if i have a high enough car count.

Thanks again!

keep em coming have a lot of emails so far! i will try and shoot for july i think, take care!

Tony