BPG Updates

sackracing

Staff member
Got here at 11.

Tech was not that bad. They checked belts, helmet and cage cert. The only other thing they checked was the battery. The guy laughed when I told him it was rumored to be tough.

1st heads up qualifying.

Fiscus - aborted
Brad T - 8.4x
Me - 10.90 at 123 on 5 cylinders.

Got here at 11.

Tech was not that bad. They checked belts, helmet and cage cert. The only other thing they checked was the battery. The guy laughed when I told him it was rumored to be tough.

Steve, are you saying they did or did not check belts? The battery comment has me thrown.

He did check the belts, checked cage cert, checked helmet and checked that battery was secure.

Correction: brad t went a 8.94
fiscus went an 8.30 something
I went 9.80 on 21.5 lbs of boost
One THS car, and he broke his trans.

Got here at 11.

I wouldnt have passed with the cage cert.

From the sound of it they could have raced a few hours later? But just cancelled the whole thing?

From what i gather the track pulled the plug on racing because of all the rain. They have a problem with the water seeping through the cracks on the track and would have to dry the track all day. I know it's a bummer because now i'm 0-2 for buick meets this year. Luckily norwalk is rescheduled for sept 8th and theres going to be no rain. Lol

There is the All American shoot out at Gatewaymotorsports park next weekend with Buick heads up classes, would like to see you all there!!
DDAY

From what i gather the track pulled the plug on racing because of all the rain. They have a problem with the water seeping through the cracks on the track and would have to dry the track all day. I know it's a bummer because now i'm 0-2 for buick meets this year. Luckily norwalk is rescheduled for sept 8th and theres going to be no rain. Lol
The event needs to be moved.
There is reason that the NHRA moved the big event.
That track seeps water during a drought. I spent a week non stop getting the car ready to race for nothing!!!