Bradenton

WakkoSS

Ok, I posted under the Bradenton link already, but for those that don't follow it, I'm going to Bradenton! I need a place to stay Saturday night if someone wants to buddy up and split the costs. Otherwise at least lemme get the same hotel as the rest of the SE Florida guys. Days Inn? $50 a nite? What time and where are we leaving from Saturday?

Email Alex. He is organizing the room.

Oh, wait a minute, better not tell him you are a cop...:p

Meet up Saturday at 5:30 at the Waffle house on 595 (I have no idea where thats at, but I'll find it :D ). Head out at 6 am and get their around 9.

Dude, we got a deal with the motel 6 for $49.99 a room for Saturday night as a group thing and you didn't jump on it! Now, their fully booked.

Call days inn. 941-746-2505
:cool:

Hey Bro

the Waffle House is off of 595 is on Davie Road. It's south of 595.

Let me know if you dont find a place. Im staying in Tampa with a friend, he wouldnt mind if someone else crashed. As a last resort if you cant find a place in Bradenton.

Scott

Originally posted by Turbojorge
Meet up Saturday at 5:30 at the Waffle house on 595 (I have no idea where thats at, but I'll find it :D ). Head out at 6 am and get their around 9.

I think we may push up the meeting time to around 4:30 @ tower shops and then go from there. After talking to a few of the miami boys last night, it appears we may have to commute(sp) a little slower then normal due to fog early in the morning on I-75. I will keep everyone update, but this appears to be the new plan of attack, to ensure we can make the test and tune on Sat for those who want to work out some kinks for sunday.

-Alex

Any of you guys want a stay down filler door? Picked up a couple extras at the boneyard the other day for dirt cheap. One is painted all white and the other just needs a sanding and painting. Buy me a beer or a Jack and Coke and I'll give you one. :)

Originally posted by blackshoebox
I think we may push up the meeting time to around 4:30 @ tower shops and then go from there. After talking to a few of the miami boys last night, it appears we may have to commute(sp) a little slower then normal due to fog early in the morning on I-75. I will keep everyone update, but this appears to be the new plan of attack, to ensure we can make the test and tune on Sat for those who want to work out some kinks for sunday.

-Alex

Thats pushin' it dude.

What Miami boys? The ones I know aren't racin'. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Turbojorge
What Miami boys?

Mark, Gabby, and Orlando suggested it based on what Roy and Laz said about the fog and such. I think regardless of the time, the central metting place should be in the parking lot at tower shops. I want to be on the highway and moving by around 5:30 to give myself a solid 3-4 hours to get up there, since I will be towing my car for the first time, and will most like be driving slow. :eek: :rolleyes: :D

-Alex

Hey, don't roll your eyes. You have a low mile gn! ;) Jorge has a 150k original motor and my car has over 200k on it. Thats why I won't be racing. I don't trust my car to drive 5 hours, race for 2 days and drive another 5 hours back. If I could tow it, I'd take the gn.

Originally posted by jsta6
towing?:rolleyes:

You going to be running 25++ psi, with 26 degrees of timing, trying to launch the car @15+psi, and drive it five hours away to do it, I think not.:D ;)

Na, in all seriousness, I will be pushing the car, and want the piece of mind, if something gives, I can bring it home, and put the pieces back together.:cool:

-Alex

87 GN-11 second daily driver

Better take the "daily driver" out of your sig...:rolleyes:

I don't know man, my car has 105K miles on the original turbo, engine, heads, cam, valve springs...

...I run 22psi on 93 octane...with two child seats...:D

Drove to Orlando, drove to Clearwater and made 10 bozai passes on the 1/8th and drove home...with A/C and leather seats...

...I don't know man...:eek:

Maybe if I get the suburban in time, I can trailer one of you girls' cars up there...;)

Re: 87 GN-11 second daily driver

Originally posted by jsta6
Better take the "daily driver" out of your sig...:rolleyes:

I don't know man, my car has 105K miles on the original turbo, engine, heads, cam, valve springs...

...I run 22psi on 93 octane...with two child seats...:D

Drove to Orlando, drove to Clearwater and made 10 bozai passes on the 1/8th and drove home...with A/C and leather seats...

...I don't know man...:eek:

Maybe if I get the suburban in time, I can trailer one of you girls' cars up there...;)

Blah, blah, blah...come to me, when you have an 11's second time slip on pump, alky, and a drag radial.:D ;) My car see's more daily driven millage then probably anyones car in the group. I drive roughly 300++ miles a week going to school, work, etc.

I will run you on pump,no alky, and 15 psi, on a futura..just to make things interesting. :D :rolleyes:

-Alex

Yeah Shawn, plus those who are going to be running their car HARD will more than likely have slicks, race gas, car somewhat dialed in before they even unload it off the trailer.

Thats one of the reasons why I would like to trailer mine up. But don't get me wrong, I love going to Moroso, changing gas, slicks, and everything, but this is way far dude. If something happens, I'm stuck like Chuck. Plus my GF is going with me, so I'll never hear the end of it :rolleyes: . Also, If I run faster than Alex, he's going to get mad at me :D . (J/K)

I'm just going to dial the car in on pump gas, maybe some xylene or a splash of c-12 just to be safe and run consistent 13.0's at 16-17psi.

I have 5 days to finish the entire spring cleaning on my car. So far I've just cleaned the interior. :D

If you get the 'burban, let me know. I might be able to get a trailer.

So guys what will it be? 5.30-Waffle Shop or 4.30-Tower?
I will drive up there with u, even though I wont be racing. Wanna test drive my new suspension and brakes...

I just can't decide if I should give the stock turbo one last whizz or if I should throw on the te44.

Maybe I will run the stocker on Saturday, and the te44 on Sunday...:eek:

I vote Waffle House at 5:30. Big sign makes it a tad easier for people that aren't completely familar with Tower. I'm gonna drive my GN with the drag radials on it. Shouldnt be any problems with that setup, right?