brake install questions, if you please...

rookie_LC2

the name is...DOOmass
welp, i finally had the time today to (almost) finish the entire braking system. the original line decided to leak not 10 minutes after i replaced the fuel feed line...luckily it was while sitting on the lift.
everything is on the car, including new Bendix hoses, calipers, and rear cylinders; pads n rotors n shoes n drums, with new bleeder valves in rear. I picked up a stainless-line kit from Inline-Tube (it ALMOST fit! two hours later...looks good once its in), with a new brass proportioning valve also from Inline.
I also swapped out the old powermaster and a vacuum booster sits in its place, pedal is in, switches are in, TTA vacuum block hooked up, with a new check valve on the booster. anything im forgetting?

anything else i need to look out for tomorrow when i finish up? the car is gravity-bleeding right now, with the right rear bleeder valve open.
any other tips on properly filling and bleeding?

also, not trying to re-hash the old "Powermaster vs. vacuum" booster discussion again, but should i really worry about lack-of-vacuum for the booster? i've heard, read, (also searched) conflicts of both, just wondering...opinions?
also, i was told that there is a vacuum reserve tank or something on these cars for the cruise control. is this true, and is it solely for cruise control or does it affect all other components underhood...and does it have a maintenance schedule! I dont wanna forget anything

thanks! ...for reading my long ass post. damn thats long.

Originally posted by rookie_LC2

also, not trying to re-hash the old "Powermaster vs. vacuum" booster discussion again, but should i really worry about lack-of-vacuum for the booster? i've heard, read, (also searched) conflicts of both, just wondering...opinions?
also, i was told that there is a vacuum reserve tank or something on these cars for the cruise control. is this true, and is it solely for cruise control or does it affect all other components underhood...and does it have a maintenance schedule! I dont wanna forget anything

There is a vacuum resevior, looks like a black sphere. However, if you've run a hose from your TTA block straight to the brake booster, how would that resevoir help with the brakes? It won't.

There is a lot of volume inside the brake booster. Switch off the motor and step on the pedal. You get power assist for at least two pedal applications. You'll have power assist even when stepping on the brakes after a full-boost run, and as soon as you let off the gas to step on the brake, the engine will return to vacuum and "recharge" the brake booster.

You'll be fine.