Brake Pads

I put Ceramix (Napa) on my GN last year and love them.

They solved the brake dust problem and the squeal when they got warm.

About 75 bucks I think.

I use Morse ceramics on both my cars. About $45 from Autozone, low dust and big stop improvement over stock pads.

I used Performace Frictions from good 'ol AutoZone. Around $45-$50 a set. Had then on several cars and trucks, always liked them. Low dust, never heard a squeek, no problems.

BTW, some usefull rotor info, eventhough I have never had a problem with GM rotors:

http://www.coolrotor.com/whitepapers/warped_rotors_myth.htm

Also, run through a good break in before use. I like to run it up to about 20 mph then come, slowly, to almost 0 a few times, then to 30 a few times, then 40 a few times. All told about 10 - 12 easty "almost" stops from reasonable speeds. This gets the pads nice and warm slowly and allows them to exchange material with the rotors. I then park it and let it completly cool before normal driving. I also try not to let a hot pad sit on the rotor for the first 100mi or so. IE, at a light, on level ground, I throw it up in N and let off the brake if I know I won't roll.

Then again you could always go high dollar ultra exotic pads and rotors but i would guess from the nature of the question you are a little like I, you just want something of reasonable cost that works well.

brent