brake powermaster

Velon

looking to see if anyone has a powermaster unit for 87 gn, regular or vacuum unit, viewing my options.thanks

You need a whole unit? I have a spare unit minus the elec motor since mine took a dump. Good accum and new brake switch.

We have complete rebuilt units with lifetime warranty to original purchaser....if you have cores to cash in they are worth money off the price.

Ours of course sell for more than someone selling a used one but as many people know these powermasters are problem prone. We never set out to be in the brake business but powermasters and brake bowls are a big part of the turbo buick business for almost all the vendors on this forum.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I have a known good unit for sale with bracket and pedal asking 175 and the ride. It was working fine, no lights, no nothing, just went to vacuum. LMK

this power master below is a remaned unit off a car i parted out a few months ago and it worked perfect i drove the car a couple hundred miles so i am positive $400 no core needed

POWERMASTER004.jpg

POWERMASTER003.jpg

POWERMASTER005.jpg

POWERMASTER006.jpg

power masters below were taken off for various reasons some were on parts cars that were not drive some were acting up. not sure what your looking for?

POWERMASTER002.jpg

POWERMASTER001.jpg

POWERMASTER008.jpg

Thanks Dennis for your offer but I'm really looking to recoup the cash out of the parts car I bought to finish mine.

OK, do I have anything you are still seeking?

Your price is fair for someone to buy and use I am looking at it for a core.

I get them rebuilt by Cardone and they put a lifetime warranty behind it to original buyer. Most now have the new Cardone brake bowl on them that has been virtually billet proof as far as any failures go...

Now if someone could just master the power antenna issues.

denniskirban@yahoo.com