Brand new ALRADCO radiator for sale!! no aux. coolers!!

blown okie

Chuck Norris Approved
this is a brand new radiator from Peter at Alradco! i ordered it without any engine oil cooler or trans. cooler in the tanks as i had planned running external coolers for these. Peter says he rarely has any request for one built like this so he had to build it to my order. after receiving it and doing some mock-up and test fitting i realized i didn't have the room to run the external coolers how i wanted to with my new front mount intercooler. i asked peter about a return and since it was built for me one off, he understandably counted justify accpecting a return on it so here i am. this thing is BRAND NEW HAS NOT BEEN USED AT ALL. no fluid ever in it, no hose or hose clamp even on it, only set in my core support for measuring, mock-up purposes. i still have all the packaging as it was sent form him to me! this thing is top notch, excellent quality, i'm sure other members that have one of his radiators can back that up!

this radiator is $400 plus shipping from Alradco. I am looking to get $400 shipped for it, that means i'm not only eating the shipping to me but paying to ship it to a buyer. my loss your gain!! it is in perfect unused condtion the same as having placed the order for it yourself. PM me :)

IMG_0678.JPG
IMG_0679.JPG
IMG_0680.JPG
IMG_0681.JPG