Brand new MT ET Street Radials (275/60-15) Chicagoland

unix_punk

Brand new, never mounted MT ET Street Radials (275/60-15) still have the stickers on them. Looking to get $350 locally in the west suburbs of Chicago. If shipping is needed we can discuss shipping cost. To my knowledge these tires are still extremely hard to find. I have another set with some life I picked up which is why I am selling these new ones.

Brand new, never mounted MT ET Street Radials (275/60-15) still have the stickers on them. Looking to get $350 locally in the west suburbs of Chicago. If shipping is needed we can discuss shipping cost. To my knowledge these tires are still extremely hard to find. I have another set with some life I picked up which is why I am selling these new ones.

Willing to take anything in as trade????

No one near Chicago is interested? You all already have the best DR? :) Summer is almost here... You know you need some new tires to burn up...

Those tires are available. They are selling for $340.00 on ebay with free shipping. If you want to sell them, how about a better deal?

Post a link, I don't mind competition. :) The best I could find in this size is $170 per tire and $12 shipping per tire which is $364 total. I found another but those are $160 per tire with $25 shipping per tire. That's $370 right there.

Tires sold. I also have a set of slightly used et streets, not the radials but the slick style with the 3 grooves. Those are 28x11.5-15. Those will fit on a stock rim and not rub as long as you dont take corners too hard. The have maybe 8-10 passes, no street time. Still have alot of meat left on them. Looking for $200 for those.