Bremerton BOP - October 1st

DEL

I hope I'm not stealing anyones thunder here.

We were talking about this at TT6, not sure if we were really talking, or if the beer was talking :cool:

www.bremertonraceway.com
October 1, 2005 8th Annual Buick, Oldsmobile and Pontiac Drags & Car Show Sponsored by Hiatt Pontiac, GMC Truck Center
NW Pro Street Meet #10

The fact that the NW Pro Street race is on the same day is cool, should get to see some fast sprayed, blown, and turbo'd cars.

I reserve the right to bring my Skylark instead of the turbo car and still hang out with y'all :D

Its on my calendar, so unless "life gets in the way" I'll be there.

Sounds like fun! Now, should I leave street tires on to beat Dan or bolt on the slicks and crush his spirits! :rolleyes: :D

I can't be kept away forever.....I figure if they will let Rob back, nothing can keep me away...lol

Me and Dennis go every year and Gurts said he wouldnt miss it..

I'd love to....but no can do. Too busy that time of year for me to get down there, especially since I'm already taking a day off for Vegas on Oct 14th.

OK guys, I want to have as big a showing as possible for this deal. Without gettin' too mushy and stuff, my dads birthday is Oct 1st and he's really big into turbo Buicks. He bought the one I drive now and started the repairs years ago but never could find the time to finish it and that's why he gave it to me to finish. He taught me everything I know about cars and body work and I've told him I'm stealing him to go to this on his birthday. I don't get a lot of time to spend with my dad as either of us is usually really busy. Every time I go over to the house the first thing he wants to do is look at the car and he shows it off to whoever happens to be there at the time. Anything anybody can do to get there would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys,
Adam

You know im in for sure if the car survives the beatings at Mission :cool:

i cant believe len owes some one lunch.............hell ive been trying to collect on lunch,dinner for years pat......for some reason his money is no good around me :rolleyes: .......i cant make bremerton this year as the vegas event and the streetcar race are in vegas a month apart

Just trying to keep this fresh :) . If anyone needs help gettin' ready just let me know ;) .

Adam

A big showing would help tremendously, because these are the people we need to talk to about getting the next Turbo Thunder together..
We will be there!!! :D