BstcCommand

HellOnWheels

HellOnWheels
Guys, need help...again....

I'm trying to install a BstcCommand controller and I've ran into some problems.

Instructions reads C1-10 is a BLACK/WHITE wire at the ECM pin connector. However, pin connector C1-10 wire is YELLOW!

Instructions reads C1-3 is a PURPLE WHITE wire at the ECM. However, pin connector C1-13 is GREEN/BLACK!

Instructions reads C1-7 is a GREEN/WHITE wire at the ECM.
However, pin connector C-7 is GREEN/WHITE.

Instructions read C2-6 is a PINK/BLACK wire at the ECM.
However, pin connector C2-6 is BLUE/BLACK.

Also at C2-6.....what does the "2" suppose to indicate??...when all the rest is indicated as "C1".

I got the above Bstc Command information from Ramchargers.com site.

Thanks,

HOW

Look at the directions and the top of the ecm for a little while before cutting anything. I thought I had it all sorted out and then noticed that I was looking at the wrong plug. Its very easy to install and only requires 1 cut wire if I remember correctly, its been almost 2 years.

Originally posted by BLACK6PACK
Look at the directions and the top of the ecm for a little while before cutting anything. I thought I had it all sorted out and then noticed that I was looking at the wrong plug. Its very easy to install and only requires 1 cut wire if I remember correctly, its been almost 2 years.

I agree with the ease of installation, but what I'm running up against is the color of the wire the install instructions are not what the actual colors are at the ECM.

For instance, the instructions reads a PINK/BLACK wire at the C2-6 connection at the ECM....there are NO pink/black wire at the C receptacle. The PINK/BLACK wire is at the A-6 pin at the A receptacle!!??

HOW

Yep, believe you're right!

Originally posted by scottyb
I agree, the instructions are rather confusing. Is this what you are looking at?

bstc

Scott,

I believe you are right using your sketch ALL the wire colors and locations are where they are suppose to be.

Thanks,

I appreciate everyone's help.

HOW