Buick Babes

thanks for taken the time to put all these hot BABES IN ONE PLACE!!!!!!

JD:D :D :D

Nice! My car is in there 4 times...starting with the 2nd pic in the vid! Need to dub in some rockin' tunes now :) or some stripper music would be even better :D

Yeah I didn't really have much of a choice in music to choose from, music that I had not used in other videos. But at least the girls are really Hot, and they do a good job of representing the TR's. I tried to keep the sluttier (can I say sluttier) pics out of the vid, had to keep a certain amount of class in the video. :biggrin:

Really nice job!! Very tastefull. Now keep the music the same and you will have an excellent video. Just my 2 cents!! Thanks Mike:cool:

Yeah I didn't really have much of a choice in music to choose from, music that I had not used in other videos. But at least the girls are really Hot, and they do a good job of representing the TR's. I tried to keep the sluttier (can I say sluttier) pics out of the vid, had to keep a certain amount of class in the video. :biggrin:
Audie, sending an email your way ;)

I'm going to make another one of these (lots of different women with cars) vids and need some suggestions on what music or songs to use. The vid/music slide show will probably be around 4 to 5 minutes long...........any suggestions appriciated. :smile:

Post your NWS pics that you removed from here:
Buick Babes - Yellow Bullet Forums

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

lol...................wasn't me or my pics....I never had any NWS pics in this video................tried to keep it kinda clean. I've seen some in times past though........................Now does anyone have suggestions on the music for a follow up video/fancy slide show?............more women around different types of cars etc, only a few TR's though....Below is but a taste of a couple of the women that will be in it.
d.jpg

c.jpg

b.jpg

a.jpg