Buick Day at Cecil County Dragway...

J Banning

Quench my thirst with C16
Buick Day at Cecil County Dragway is coming up the weekend of October 12th. From what I hear, they'll have an all day test & tune on Friday and all day Saturday is for the Buicks as well (as it always has).

Tickets can be gotten ahead of time for a substantial savings. See the thread in the general Event News section for more info.

See you there!
-Banning.

Yep.. I'll be there as usual. Dunno if I'll participate in the racing or not. Depends on how much tweaking I get done between now and then. I live only a 20 minute drive from CC dragway. :cool:

James, are you in any local Buick clubs by chance? Or tri-state GSCA chapter?

Don't Forget register Ahead for $30.00 otherwise its
a STUNNING $50.00 EACH DAY!!!!

$30.00 a day is a little high too, but not bad for a Track Rental!

Even the hotel - Considering its in the MIDDLE of Nowhere is a little high at $65.00 a night!

Great Event - Although EXPENSIVE no doubt!!!!!!!!

For us it's well worth it. It only happens once a year, and it's cool to see all the cars at our local track.

We should have a ton of food, so stop by. See you guys there!

-Banning.

Yep, even though I'm complaining I'll still be there Sat. racing the Stocker & my buddy with the Turbo Wagon will be there too, he should be ripping off some mid 11's if all goes well....Lets hope the weather holds out!!!!

FYI,
There'll be a test & tune at Cecil this Saturday (9/21). Gates should open at 8am.

I'll be there trying to work the gremlins out of the car.
-Banning.

This East Coast Nats is open to other makes for test-n-tune not just Buicks,so tell your friends. $50 for an all day track rental is cheap!! We will only have payouts on Saturday for the Buick powered race classes. Come and race or watch some of the quickest Buicks in the country!!!

<disregard this>I just spoke with one of the club members and they dropped off about 40 tickets at NuCar Chevrolet in New Castle. </disregard this>

Sorry, there was some confusion there...
The NuCar Chevrolet Performance department has the ticket ORDER FORMS. (what you'd use to get the discounted ticket price).

Here's the address & phone number...

NuCar Chevrolet 174 N. DuPont Highway
New Castle, DE 19720

**Ask for Bob in the Performance Parts Dept.**

-Banning.