Buick Diecast 1:64 cars

nastynavy

I have quite a few Buick Grand Nationals, T-types and GNX diecast cars. They are all in the packages and in good condition. I am asking $12 each for the cars plus shipping. I have a 49 Buick that is $6.00 and a Syclone that is $12.00. If you have any questions let me know.

052.jpg

I'm interested in buying the Buick in the top row middle...Buick Nationals car & the Syclone...Pm me with details...Thanks

I am not figuring out how to pm on this site now. Sorry for the delay but I do still have them if you are interested. You

All cars still available at this point. I also have a few of the DUB 1:24 scale cars in black, black/silver and a maybe another variation. I will have to dig those out and take a few pics. I may have some 1:18 GMP cars for sale soon as well. I have quite a few muscle cars that are not Buicks if you just collect them in general. My email is nastynotch92@yahoo.com or you can call or text 765-474-7755.

Bump. I might be open to a trade also for everything if you are looking for all. I need some teflon fuel line for my turbo car. -8 feed and -6 return. Also might be interested in a stainless 3" downpipe. I have pics if you call or text me at 765-474-7755.