Buick Get Together in So Cal

If its raining I will call it off. I don't want everyone driving from SFV, OC and San Diego. It's too easy to get in an accident in the rain. If its raining on Sat morning I will call it.

New vendor to add. RJC is sending some stuff out for display as well.

Up to a 50% chance now. :(
I'm planning on coming down with HID Lights and radiators but it looks like we may need to reschedule.

Peter

MSN weather is currently showing for Temecula: 40% Friday, 90% Sat, 40% Sun, & 20% chance Monday. I'm hopeful, but it doesn't look good. Maybe God would like to see some turbo Buicks out & running around on Sat?I'm thinking that God doesn't like imports.

MSN weather is currently showing for Temecula: 40% Friday, 90% Sat, 40% Sun, & 20% chance Monday. I'm hopeful, but it doesn't look good. Maybe God would like to see some turbo Buicks out & running around on Sat?I'm thinking that God doesn't like imports.
I just got the day off.... Darn I hope there's no rain I need to see some Buicks I'm having Buick withdraws...

I should be able to go if the weather cooperates.

Mike Barnard

Saturday march 17th. Starts at 10 goes to 3pm. Everybody pray for clear skies!

I'll pray, but the weather man says 100% chance.. is it possible to reschedule it if it rains or is this a one time deal ?

Looks like 1-2 inches are forecasted.

Friday is good, as is Sunday....just our luck.

IDK, every MSN weather report that I look at, whether Long Beach, Compton, and /or Temecula shows 60% Friday evening increasing to 90% very early Saturday morning to 90% throughout the day & back to 60% for Sunday, & 20% Monday. I'm still hoping that God wants to see some turboBuicks out and about Saturday.

I will be getting up early on Saturday to call it one way or the other. If we don't do it this Saturday, I will set it up on the 31st of March. I remain optimistic for this Saturday, we will see.

Roman you are more than welcome to show up. This is open to everyone, it s a free deal. I appreciate you making the drive from SFV. I know it's a drive.

After much consideration I think it best to call off the show this Saturday. I don't want anyone driving in bad weather.

The good news is I have this rescheduled for March 31st. It's a Saturday.

Sorry to change it but I think its for the best.

Reggie,

I think you made the right decision. I'll put the new date on my calendar.

Neal

Got your vm Reggie. Thanks for the call. New date is great by me. I think you made the right call.

Peter